Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Out of range line disappears in print as it re-enters graph

Hello, I have a problem with "Out of range line disappears in print as
it re-enters graph"

Here is what I did:

I measured RF power and made a graph. After initial settling I switch
off power, then after some time switch on. I measure and make a graph
(plot).

In order to get a good view of the settling I must zoom into the
interesting area. The signal (line) goes outside my graph and re-enters.
On the screen everything looks perfect.

As I print the line LEAVING the graph prints but the line RE-ENTERING
the graph do not print.

The line start printing after the first data point in my graph.

Is there i method to fix the printing?

/Nisse

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Want to email (my private email not the group) a sample file?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Nisse PowerMan" wrote in message
Hello, I have a problem with "Out of range line disappears in print as
it re-enters graph"

Here is what I did:

I measured RF power and made a graph. After initial settling I switch
off power, then after some time switch on. I measure and make a graph
(plot).

In order to get a good view of the settling I must zoom into the
interesting area. The signal (line) goes outside my graph and re-enters.
On the screen everything looks perfect.

As I print the line LEAVING the graph prints but the line RE-ENTERING
the graph do not print.

The line start printing after the first data point in my graph.

Is there i method to fix the printing?

/Nisse

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Bernard Liengme wrote:

[...]

Done!

/Nisse
--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!