Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Formating data table in chart

Is it possible to align to the right numbers in a data table added to a
chart? Numbers seem to be centered and I can't find how to change the format.

Thanks,
MB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

The formating is limited on chart data tables. Instead create your own.
Tushar has some information on doing your own data table.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...able/index.htm

Cheers
Andy

--