Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rob Rob is offline

Default Macro Help

I know very little about VBA coding. I found an event macro in another
thread on this board to enter a date/time stamp in a cell when a chanage was
made in a range of cells. The code was written for a range that was a single
column and used .offset(0,1) to determine where the date was entered (see the
macro below). I am trying to modify this macro for a three demensional range
(a1:h12) and want the date to be stored in the same row as the active cell
but in column I. I am sure this is a simple change but it is beyond my
knowlege - any help?

The following is the macro I am trying to modify:

With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Range("A2:A10"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If IsEmpty(.Value) Then
.Offset(0, 1).ClearContents
Else