Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ann ann is offline

Default bar chart

I am trying to make a bar chart. My problem is that excell keeps combining
info from 2 different projects and inserts both of them into one bar chart.
How do I fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I assume that you want to see the data as two series in one chart? Put your
different projects into different rows, or preferably different columns,
select them both, and the Chart wizard should split them into two different
series.

If that doesn't work, select one series, insert the chart, then go to source
data, & add the second series.
--
David Biddulph

"Ann" wrote in message
I am trying to make a bar chart. My problem is that excell keeps combining
info from 2 different projects and inserts both of them into one bar
chart.
How do I fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ann ann is offline

David,

Actually no. My exell keeps combining 2 different charts into one. One
chart was for a math class this summer and the new one I am trying to make is
for a computer class. When I creat the chart for my cmputer class I the info
from both charts shows up on one chart.

"Ann" wrote in message
I am trying to make a bar chart. My problem is that excell keeps combining
info from 2 different projects and inserts both of them into one bar
chart.
How do I fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you're wanting two separate charts, then just select a single series when
you create each chart. The other option is to edit the source data in the
chart you've got, and remove the unwanted data.
--
David Biddulph