Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stack & Cluster columns in same chart

I would like to stack two data series in one column, and then right next to
it have one data series be a cluster column. Also, I would like both columns
to be clustered next to each other. Im trying to compare monthly results.
So, the end result should be two clustered columns (one stacked) for each
month. Anyone have an idea how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------