Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Y-Axis Title

My Y-Axis titles are cut-off and do not display the entire title. It does not
matter what size font I use. Why is this doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Why? Because it is a well-known bug. We look forward to Excel 2007!
It seems to be related to video since some have the problem and others do
not.
Add some periods (dots) to the end of the title and then format them the
same colour as the background so that those without the problem will not see
them
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme