Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Polar graph in excel

Hello there. I strongly believe that MS Office 2007 should be able to graph
polar. Excel is great at everything, except when it comes to graphing polar.
The closest thing i can get to a polar graph is via the radar graph. I think
that by having the ability to make polar graphs, it would help me and
millions of other students out there

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In the mean time you might find these of interest.

http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm
http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot2.htm
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polar.htm