Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Part of a whole Column Chart

How would you make a column chart that shows part of a whole. I want it to
be a stacked chart with just one column the tallest being the whole the
shorter being the part. I know this can be done by manipulating the data.
But is that the only way?

Example:
Part 10
Whole 38
Would like -Bar goes to 38 and has 10 shaded. now- bar goes to 48 and has 10
shaded

You can change the data
Part 10
Other 28
Whole 38
Using just the first two I get what I want. I just figure there is a way to
do the other so the vaues on the chart, when you do a mouse over, actually
represent what I want.
Thanks,
Nikki
--