Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Quarterly Audits

I need to build a report that shows the progress of an audit and management

Audit:
At the end of each audit we count the open items from both the current
findings and the previous quarters findings that are not resolved.

I am trying to create a report that shows management how many findings are
resolved and how many go unresolved. I need it to be as simple as possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Laura Lou,
Try this : Cell A1 , "Audit Issues", cell B1, This Month", cell C1, "Last
Month".
Cell A2, Open, A3,Closed,A4, Unresolved.
Cell B2, # of Open, B3, # of Closed, B4, =SUM(B2-B3)
Highlight cells A2 across to C2 and down to C5.
Select the "Chart Wizard".
I selected a BAR chart.
Select "Next".
The Wizard will label the data, you just have tell it which is "This Month"
or "Last Month" on the "Series" tab.

Good Luck.