Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart / Scrollbar / Offset / Autofilter

Hi,
I am having the following problem:
I have a chart which refers to 2 columns and serveral rows of a table.
I added a scrollbar to the chart (here I used the offset function to
define the range for my series). This works fine so far. But when I use
the autofilter on my datatable then I have the following problem:
The filter shows line 3 and 96. My ranges I have in my autofilter are
in steps of 10.
It shows me now one bar (for line no 3) then I have to scroll 8 times
up to I get the bar for line 96.
Does anybody has some experience with this and can help me?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver