Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe Joe is offline

Default double line chart

I have to graph data like this:

mass

o2
2

boron
4

iron
5

zinc
8

MASS

red
12

blue
13

green
14

yellow
15

as a line chart with 2 lines. I can get the lines to be on the graph but
don't know how to get the labels so it makes sense. Anybody able to walk me
thru (I'm stupid) a good way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I am not quite sure what you want to do but if it is adding data labels that
are not supported natively by XL, check Bovey's XY Chartlabeler
(www.appspro.com) or Walkenbach's Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com).

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions