Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 - unable to copy chart

I am using Office 2007 Beta 2 version and I am having problems with
Excel. I am unable to copy a sheet with a chart in it. Below is the
procedu

1. Create new book
2. right-click sheet 1 tab
3. Insert , then insert a chart
4. right-click chart 1 tab
5. choose move or copy...
6. copy chart 1 to the end of this work book.

I cannot create a copy of the chart. Is this considered a bug in Excel
2007? If it is, do you know any links to sites that I may use as
references?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Lots of bugs in Beta 2 especially with charts, I'm told
If its any consolation, I cannot copy a chart on ChartSheet to a new
position - I just get a blank new chartsheet.
I wonder if the Technical Refresh (Beta 3???) is any better - had no time to
download it yet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am using Office 2007 Beta 2 version and I am having problems with
Excel. I am unable to copy a sheet with a chart in it. Below is the
procedu

1. Create new book
2. right-click sheet 1 tab
3. Insert , then insert a chart
4. right-click chart 1 tab
5. choose move or copy...
6. copy chart 1 to the end of this work book.

I cannot create a copy of the chart. Is this considered a bug in Excel
2007? If it is, do you know any links to sites that I may use as
references?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This works as expected in Beta 2 TR (which is really Beta 4, because Beta 1
also had a TR).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Lots of bugs in Beta 2 especially with charts, I'm told
If its any consolation, I cannot copy a chart on ChartSheet to a new
position - I just get a blank new chartsheet.
I wonder if the Technical Refresh (Beta 3???) is any better - had no time
to download it yet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme