Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default displaying hidden/smaller bubbles on a bubble chart

Hi all,

is there any way to display bubbles that have been covered by bigger bubbles
so that these too show on the chart? I can think of manual ways such as
changing the values of the smaller bubble so that it displays and then adding
a note to clarify the real values. I've also reducing the bubble scale to
45%. With this percentage, the bubble does appear, but the quality of the
chart diminishes as all other bubbles appear much smaller than their original
size...

Thanks,
Kalan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

What about if you sort (descending) the data by bubble size?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel