Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Markers only appearing on comparison line graph

I am trying to make a comparison line graph. There are 3 options of
line graphs in the Chart Wizard. They are line w/markers, stacked line,
and 100% stacked line (respectively). I would like to use the "line
w/markers" option, but after completing all the steps in the wizard my
chart only has the markers and no lines.

Then if I click one of the markers on the line graph a "Format Data
Series" appears w/an option to choose a line. I have selected
"automatic" and sample line is drawn underneath it. But when I hit ok,
no lines appear on my graph to connect the markers.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Never mind - figured it out