Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Charts axis min, max values

How can I set the X and Y axis minimum and maximum values by reference to
variable numbers in cells.

--
Excel R&D
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You have to use VBA code to do this.

Jon Peltier has an explanation
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

And Tushar Mehta has an addin
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...art/index.html

Cheers
Andy

research wrote:
How can I set the X and Y axis minimum and maximum values by reference to
variable numbers in cells.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info