Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do I do a dispersion chart in Excel

how do I do a Dispersion chart in Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Is your definition of a dispersion chart one that has goal or target
lines on? If not post back a link to a online description or image.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html
http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...trol_chart.htm

Cheers
Andy