Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Problem with Histogram function of EXCEL2007 BETA

I'm trying to use the BETA to create a histogram. It always graphs the bin
values as well as the frequencies. How can I get it to stop that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You should still be using Excel 2003 for your real work. The beta (which
means "test software") still has some glitches, which will hopefully be
ironed out by the time it goes commercial.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Boopsie" wrote in message
I'm trying to use the BETA to create a histogram. It always graphs the
bin
values as well as the frequencies. How can I get it to stop that.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Are you still having this problem in B2TR? If so, can you please send me a
file exhibiting the problem?

Thanks,
Helen (Excel PM)