Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change workbook

I have a populated chart in one workbook. I want to make the same chart in
another workbook (with different data but with same chart settings eg. line
style). Is it possible to somehow copy the chart from one workbook to another
and then just change the data series? I tried that but my chart now has ugly
grey lines all over it (dont know what they mean but they are diagonal).
Please need help! Thanks alot!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You may have better results if you copy the entire sheet, including both
chart and data, then replace the copied data with the data from the other
sheet you want to plot.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP