Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
imh imh is offline

Default charecter reapeat

when I enter a word in a cell, then move to another cell in the same column
and type the first letter of the original word, the word automatically
appears. What is this called and how come sometimes it stops working? After
it stops, how do you get it started again?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"imh" wrote in message
when I enter a word in a cell, then move to another cell in the same
column
and type the first letter of the original word, the word automatically
appears. What is this called and how come sometimes it stops working?
After
it stops, how do you get it started again?

AutoComplete

Tools/ Options/ Edit
--
David Biddulph