Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do you change the default colors in excel charts

When I go to Tools, Options, Colors & change the colors to what I want, they
will not save. Because when I close Excel & reopen, my changes are no longer
there. Am I forgetting a step?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Either you're pressing 'cancel' instead of 'ok' in the dialogue box, or
you're not saving.

If it's in an email, you'll need to save it on your hard drive before you
can reliably save changes.