Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I show % of Goal within a single bar, on barchart

I'm trying to display actual as a % of goal in a single bar, in a bar chart
(bar will have 2 colors, one for actual performance, another for goal
performance). I want to do it this way because I am showing us compared to
several competitors who each have their own goal. I know it's possible, I've
seen it. Anyone know how to do it?