Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Help on logarithmic scale

hi friends..,

I'm new to Excel development world and I got an assigment from our
company to redesing an excel worksheet with a chart. The 'X' axis
uses logarithmic scale and the value starts from 0.001. They need the
maximum value to end at 200. How can I design this. When I select the
major unit as 10 the 'X' axis values stops at 1000 after 100. Is there
anyway to stop the 'X' axis major unit at 200 while using the
logarithmic scale???

Thanking you,

Rajesh Joy

--