Old June 14th 22, 02:44 PM
Senior Member

Default Get new birth certificate and new Identity card

We give you the opportunity to have a new identity card in two days. You can obtain a new birthcertificate and identity card from us.
We deliver the documents as full package. This means you receive your birth cerificate and new identity card at the same time.
The documents are all registered, that is why we do the birth certificate and also, you can use the identity card to obtain other documents such as a new driving license, a new passport , new bank account, new verification and proof of identity document.

You grab the opportunity of getting either a second nationality, or a second identity . Yes it is possible and available.
We have targeted european and american countries where it is possible and it does flow.

If you are interested by the idea, you are invited to make the first step which to search the keyword " traficopapa " to get the steps and guidelines to follow.

We seldom look back into the past records.