Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default After Close Event?

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:49:49 -0800, "Rob Bovey" wrote:

Is the process of shutting down this ActiveX Server asynchronous? I
wouldn't think that it should be, so something like the following ought to
work:

Application.StatusBar = "Shutting down...."
''' Code to close the ActiveX server here.
Application.StatusBar = False
End Sub

Thanks. That worked. What I had was the shutting down line was in an
Auto_Close event, and I had tried putting the StatusBar message in a newly
created BeforeClose. I put the two StatusBar messages surrounding the code
to close in the Auto_Close and all is fine.

Don <donwiss at panix.com.