Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merry Merry is offline

Default Time events to trigger VB (corrected)

Windows has a utility called scheduler that when turned on will allo
you to schedule almost anything to run at a given time, day, week,month,year

You can find it on the Control Panel called Scheduled Tasks. In my world you hav
to have permission to run things on a computer this way. Luckily I've been convincing and,
I've had whole applications wake up in the middle of the night and upload big files - or export stuff
What a time saver. I had the same problem also taking vacations etc. No one else to do it. Save
down time for my users also.