Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Merry Merry is offline

Default Updating from another spreadsheet

Users have a spreadsheet that is generated from a web app weekly.
I need to allow them to open the sheet each week (different data) and then
I need to open a separate workbook and update the first sheet with data from
this workbook.
Having worked in vba in access I figure I should be able to do this but excel is
another animal.
This is a short term fix until the web app is modified to include this data (not due
till June 2004), so I don't want to get fancy. Just open this every week; open the
other one and update in a new column based on values in column A and column B
being a key.
Can someone get me started??