Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Selecting Columns

Try this

This will copy all numbers in the Range("D:D,H:H,P:P,T:T") to column A

Sub test()
Dim a As Integer
Dim cell As Range
a = 0
For Each cell In Range("D:D,H:H,P:P,T:T").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeCo nstants, xlNumbers)
a = a + 1
Cells(a, 1).Value = cell.Value
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"xnman" wrote in message ...
Is there a way to search columns D, H, P, T for number and then put that
number in column A? Columns D, H, P, T would be normally blank yet one
of them would have a number in it. I just want to have a formula or
macro that would scan those particular number, find the number (no
matter what the number is) and paste it in Column A for a summary.
My spreadsheet is huge and this summary would help.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

xnman