Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuck Holstein Chuck Holstein is offline

Default Find the smallest number in a column and change it to red

Thanks Dan E. for your kind help. Your solution worked fine.

I have a worksheet that fills columns of cells with whole numbers using
the VLOOKUP command. Your solution works fine unless one of the cell
contains the #N/A error code which occurs when the VLOOKUP can not find
valid information. How can I get your solution to work while ignoring
these error codes? Thanks for your help.
Chuck