Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Romuald[_2_] Romuald[_2_] is offline

Default Change default police size on a workbook

Hello,

I have defined the default police size to 8 in my Excel
2002. Then I have created a workbook. Columns and rows
headers of all sheets are fitted to 8.

Now I have define the default police size to 10. When I
open the previous created workbook, the police used to
display columns and rows headers are still fitted to 8.
Moreover, a 50 column width on the workbook created with
size 8 is smaller than a 50 column width on a workbook
using a default police fitted to 10.

How can I change the default police of my workbook in
order to have right columns widths.

thanks!