Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DavidP[_3_] DavidP[_3_] is offline

Default Creating a Toolbar with a macro

Thanks for your help gents. The changes Rob suggested did the trick
and the code runs fine. One further problem for you now.

The code creates the toolbar and I have adapted the Macro to make it
visible but all the icons are blank so the command bar appears blank.
When I hover over the different areas the name appears but it is not
very friendly to say the least. Is there any way I can allocate
icons, preferably predefined ones, but anything better than nothing?

If this is not possible then I will revert to Plan B which is to
create the button manually and just use the macros to Display/Hide the
"DataEntry" command Bar. I had started out by doing this but the
Toolbar kept disappearing and recreating it is a major task since
there are 17 buttons to be created/edited etc

Thanks DavidP