Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Emailing Sheets

this is part of the Outlook security features. It can not be disabled in
Outlook 2000 with the security fix or in in Outlook XP I don't believe.

there is a utility called redemption I believe which allows you to work
around it.

http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/home.htm

Comments by Sue Mosher (http://www.slipstick.com) a well known expert on
Outlook
http://www.winnetmag.com/Windows/Art...411/24411.html

Ron de Bruin has written code that used CDO that may provide a means to mail
without the prompt.

Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/index.html

an Article by Ron on MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...odc_xlmail.asp

Tom Ogilvy

Todd Huttenstine wrote in message
hey Bob,

Its OK about the incomplete post. No there is no Firewall
and it does this on my computer at home as well. I am
pretty sure there has to be some work around this little
box.