Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Worksheet Name

on sheet1 in cell A1 I want for the name of sheet1 to
appear in this cell. In cell A2 I want for the name of
sheet2 to appear. In cell A3 I want for the name of
sheet3 to appear and so on until sheet50.....

This means A1:A50 will be a list of sheet names. Also
lets say if there are only 25 sheets instead of 50. If
this is the case I need for the code to leave the
remaining 25 cells in columnA blank and not put in a sheet
name because there are no sheets. So I need the code to
list the names of all the sheets but if there are no
sheets to leave the cell blank.

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine