Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wired wired is offline

Default Iterate columns

Just what I needed. Thanks much.

-----Original Message-----
Try

Dim Col As Range
For Each Col In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns
Debug.Print Col.Address
Next Col

or

Dim Col As Range
For Each Col In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns
Debug.Print Col.EntireColumn.Address
Next Col

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"wired" wrote in

message
Thanks, but I don't want to loop through each CELL. I

want
to perform an action on each entire column.

What would you suggest?