gublues

Default Lookup formula - treat no-registered cells as blank

I try to improve my excel spreadsheet used in a football cup.
I have one sheet (RegisterResult) where all matches are sorted on match
number.
I have one sheet for every "division" with math results and a table.
I want to register all match results in the RegisterResult and have it
automated updated in the correct "division" sheet. In the sheet for
"division" I have a function which almost do the job.
=VLOOKUP(A5;RegisterResult!A2:L217;10;) where A5 refers to match no. and
column 10 is the result for the home team. I have similar function for the
away team.
When I register a result in the RegisterResult sheet, the lookup function
works OK in the "division" sheet. The problem is that it fills in 0 - 0 as
result in the "division" sheet for the rest of the matches and hence mark it
as a draw in the attached table.
I have tried to add ISBLANK in the lookup function above, but I does not get
it work.

Hoping to get a solution as the cup is this weekend.