Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default AutoFill Question

You said you have a program written where the column
length changes? Can I assume you know how many cells are
in that column at any given time? If so, just select a
range of cells, then do a fill series on it. Here is an
example.

Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(1,lastRow)).Select
Selection.DataSeries Rowcol:=xlColumns, Type:=xlLinear,
Date:=xlDay,Step:=1, Trend:=False

Does this help?