PilotNeedsHelp

Default Update cells formula

Hello and thank you for at least attempting to answer my question.

I am a pilot, and I am attempting to create a running hours, dollars & cost
per hour log in Excel for each aircraft I fly.

My goal is to have a simple sheet wherein I enter the total of hours in one
unprotected cell, the total dollars spent in the next unprotected cell; then
press the €śUPDATE€ť button that has a macro assigned to it; and the sheet will
add the today hours to the existing protected total hours cell, add the today
dollars to the existing total dollars, and then clear the unprotected
data-entry cells.

I am not sure if this is just too simple, or just too hard; I am pretty good
with Excel, but am stumped here.

Thanks again for at least attempting!