Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel 2002 Spin Button

Brian

Use the Spin button from the Forms toolbar, not the Control Toolbox toolbar
and you will see the "Control" tab.

Gord Dibben XL2002

On 14 Nov 2003 09:39:02 -0800, (Brian)
wrote:

Hello all,

I am trying to add a control button (a spinner to be exact) into an
Excel 2002 spreadsheet. When I right click on the spinner and go into
the Format Control, I do not see a "Control" tab. I know in previous
versions this tab was visible. I have also tested other control
buttons (i.e. scroll, drop down, etc.) and none of them have the
"Control" tab. Am I missing something, or is this no longer and option
in Excel 2002? If it is supposed to be there, how can I go about
getting it to show?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Brian