jacskier

Default How can I turn auto correct on or off for one column only?

I am a high school guidance counselor and I am designing a worksheet that
will calculate GPA's for high school students. I need to type the student's
grade for a course in a column and have it change to the equivalent grade on
the 4.0 scale, for example, an 85 would be a 3.5. I know how to do this with
auto correct. The problem is that I also want to be able to type the
numerical grade on the same worksheet so that auto correct does not change
the grade. I need to have the numerical grade on the worksheet also. Is
there a way to shut auto correct off just in one column. Also, is there a
way to type a number in one cell and have that same number appear in another
cell at the same time.