Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Personal.xls

Trisha,

You can create a personal.xls file in the proper location by simply
recording a macro and telling Excel to record it to personal.xls. Excel
will automatically create the file.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Trisha" wrote in message
I have a person who wants to transfer macros and modules
to other people in his department. I know how to create
the modules using the VB editor, however, all of his
modules are stored in Personal.xls. I can't seem to find
that (or create) it anywhere on anyone else's computer.
Could someone please tell me how to get to this?
Once I get to personal.xls I can save the modules here for
their use, correct?

Thanks for the help,
Trisha