Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Robinson Paul Robinson is offline

Default Deleting unwated control characters at the end in a particular column

Hi Kevin
Have you tried Application.Worksheetfunction.Clean(yourtext)?

regards
Paul
"Kevin Beckham" wrote in message ...
Try the following function

Function RemoveTrailingLineFeeds(ByVal txt As String) As
String

Do While Right(txt, 1) = vbLf Or Right(txt, 1) = vbCr
txt = Left(txt, Len(txt) - 1)
Loop
RemoveTrailingLineFeeds = txt
End Function