Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
alan_bourne[_16_] alan_bourne[_16_] is offline

Default heres one for ya..

ummm that seems to spoon up my page two but its not really wat i need.
what im after is what ever cell A2 is in "customer details" at that
current time to added into column A in "sales" to create a new entry
for another product because in other pages that i have i click a button
which automaticaly adds a product into column b and replicates its self
(as you "tom" helped me with the other day). The file is attached
above.

So cell A2 in Customer details is to be coppied to sales in column A
after it is created it then needs to place it below when i click again
on the buton.

Thanks again for all of your help

Alan Bourne