Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Help needed !

Hi

I created a customized toolbar with my own symbols, but with Excel 2003 the
symbols are displayed very ugly. I'm using the following script to display
the symbols:

Sub Example()
Dim cbrCtrl As CommandBarControl

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Shapes(1).Copy

Set cbrCtrl = Application.CommandBars("Tools").Controls.Add
With cbrCtrl
.Caption = "Hello World"
.OnAction = ThisWorkbook.Name & "!blabla"
.PasteFace
End With
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

The problem is, that the symbols won't be converted to a transparent
picture. Well, I found the following articles, which describes the solution,
but these examples are too difficult for me:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...71&Product=ofw
HOWTO: Create a Transparent Picture For Office CommandBar Buttons

http://support.microsoft.com/default...17&Product=ofw
HOW TO: Set the Mask Property and the Picture Property for an Office 2003
CommandBar Button

What I need is an example to create a transparent picture. The picture is
stored is within the workbbok (not a file). I'm willing to pay for it!!! If
there is anybody out there who can help me please contact me.

Tom