Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dcurtin dcurtin is offline

Default combo box

I am trying to create a combo box that pulls the dates from column C i
the current worksheet for however many dates there are in the column
ie. sometimes there are 20 rows sometimes there are 35 rows. I jus
want the combo box to read and pull in the cells with values. The way
have it set now, it just pulls a set range because I know there wil
never be more than 150 rows, so I set the range to C2:C150. The proble
here is that the combo box pulls all the empty cell values into th
combo box within this range. I had a similar problem with settin
dynamic ranges but that code doesn't seem to work for this problem.
think it has something to do with setting the range in the combo bo
rowsource property? But then again I have no idea.

Any ideas?

Also, after I select a certain date, I would like to attach a comman
to my OK button that will select and delete all the rows beneath th
selected date and then run the rest of my macro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks