Don Guillett

best to stay in the SAME thread until you get an answer you like

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nadji" wrote in message
It didn't work it's like part of the eqaution is missing because when i

put
in a date after the 10th it just says false or no amount shows up

"Don Guillett" wrote:

What about the answers to the same question you asked on the 10th??? Ron
gave you a good ans.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nadji" wrote in message
Can anyone PLEASE HELP me?
How do I create a formula that will add a late fee according to the

date?
Here is how the spreadsheet is setup

c=amount paid
d=date paid
e=monthly payment
j=late fee ($25)
k=balance due

Now I'm trying to get (k) to find the result of (c+j,e) if (d) is

after
the
10th of the month, so if e= $400 and I put $200 in (c) on the 11th

then
(j)
should add $25 and (k) should equal $225. I also need for (k) to

recognize
if none of (e) is paid to sum up (e+j). I have tried in (k) to

formulate:
IFTODAY()-D10,SUM(C,E,J),0

I also need a suggestion for a formula to put in (j) to recognize

anything
after the 10th to add $25.

Thanks in advance!