Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt[_20_] Matt[_20_] is offline

Default Deleting specific rows

I have a spreadsheet that has approximately 200 store
numbers in Column A, starting in Row 2. In Column B,
there is either a "1" or a "0" for each store. I'd like
my macro to sort by Column B and then delete all of the
stores that have a "0". There will always be the same
number of stores, but each week their Col B value will
change. I know how to do the sort, but am not sure how to
identify and delete the "0" stores. Any help would be
appreciated. FYI, I'm using Excel 97 in Windows 2000
Professional. Thanks!