Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Add-In Manager

I meant the ADD-INS/MANAGER menu item in Visual Basic, it
does not have a browse, I've given the project a name as
an add-in, but it does not show, same with the other add-
ins I have installed.

I'm worried if the add-in somehow becomes unactive or
deleted, the people i work with are to retarded to figure
out how to do the 3 steps below.