Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier[_4_] Jon Peltier[_4_] is offline

Default Chart question

Matt -

On this page I show how to select which chart to show based on a
selection from a combo box or list box (the second example):

http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...eDropDown.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

Matt wrote:

Hi,

I have two charts and would like only one of them to be
visible at anuy one time. They occupy the same area of
the screen and would like to add a button or two to
toggle them on or off. I have run a macro which selects
one of the charts and then use Send to Back. However when
attaching the code from this macro to the button I get an
error. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Matt