Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Select Columns based on cell value

Hoping I can explain this correctly. I have multiple
spreadsheets in the same workbook that are all the same
but contain different information. I am trying to get a
seperate sheet to look at all other worksheets and if a
cell contains a certain value, then it will copy that
column into the new sheet.

Example Data: This is the column view of two sheets
SHEET1
ColA ColB ColC ColD
Red Blue Red Green
1 2 3 4

SHEET2
ColA ColB ColC ColD
Blue Red Blue Green
1 6 3 4

I would like SHEET3 to contain the columns above that
contain red in the first cell so new sheet would look like:

ColA ColB ColC
Red Red Red
1 3 6

Is there a way to do this programatically? If so any
assistance would be appreciated.