Bob Phillips

Use

=AND(O12<"",A1=TODAY())

etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Roy" wrote in message
Thanks, this worked, however I have another issue with this. The cell

that
is changing color is the due date, but if I put in a date in the completed
cell i want the due date cell to change to green. I have tried under
conditional formating - formula is if(o120), but the color did not change

green. I even tried to this formula if(o12n12) and the color still did

not
change. I am trying to close the loop so that the due date does not

change
to red or yellow after there is a date completed in cell O12.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Use a formula of

=A1=TODAY()

and another of

=A1=TODAY()-3

assuming your cell is A1

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Roy" wrote in message

I need some help on conditional formating. What I want to do is

change
the
color of a cell based on the date, i.e. if the date in the cell is

today
or
greater I want the cell color to change to red, if the date is 3 days

before
the date in the cell I want it to change color to yellow.