Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_4_] Alan Beban[_4_] is offline

Default Is entire row empty?

soylent green wrote:
Can someone supply me with the code to do it

To do what? Return True or False, depending on whether it's blank?
Return the address if it's not? "Check the column", whatever that means?
Something else?

Alan Beban

Hello,

I have a code presently that checks to see if an entire
row is blank by sending the cursor out to see if it hits
anything. It then returns the cell address and it checks
the column.

I'm positive there is a better way that is more concise.
Can someone supply me with the code to do it, preferably
in one line?

Thanks in advance for your help.